AMCO has developed and implemented a fully integrated process-based management system which addresses all aspects of our business activities. The system ensures that our client and our company requirements are consistently met, from the initial design stage through to project completion.
Our management system, which is certified against the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001, is designed to identify, evaluate and effectively manage risk within our business and ensure compliance with both regulatory and contractual requirements.
A process of continuous review and improvement ensures the systematic evolution of our system and provides the foundation from which we develop and deliver innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients' needs. By adopting this best practice approach we aim to create a working environment which promotes service quality, customer satisfaction, organisational success and sustainable business growth.
Our management system also provides flexibility in our approach to the diverse range of projects we undertake on behalf of our clients. This flexibility is achieved through the use of fully integrated health & safety, environmental and quality plans which form the basis of individual project delivery and are continuously updated to reflect the latest project status.
Using the latest internet technology, our system is electronically delivered to all of our office and remotely-based employees, thereby ensuring that they have direct access to the latest company information and knowledge base.
Knowledge management and the sharing of information are key to ongoing business success and AMCO utilises Union Square's Workspace construction software platform to manage this process.
Workspace provides a structured, flexible one-stop solution for the organisation and control of business information across the company.
Features of AMCO's Workspace system include:
- A web-based solution accessible to all staff, at any location, with either a fixed or mobile internet connection.
- Designed to support all aspects of our business - from the initial identification of a business opportunity through to project completion.
- Equipped with a fully integrated document management system which links to each business activity. Workspace facilitates full accessibility and traceability of business documentation and the sharing of knowledge across AMCO.
- Internally developed Workspace reporting tools enable us to generate up-to-date and accurate management information which allows our management team to make well informed and considered decisions.
- Direct links and integration with other software solutions provides our employees with ready access to other systems including our business management, training, occupational health, accident reporting and vacancy management systems.
- We are continually developing Workspace to facilitate further integration of our business activities and the increased automation of workflow in order to create internal efficiency and business advantage.
Workspace - AMCO's window on the world.